Join us for our Open House on Sunday, March 31st from 3:00-7:30 pm. From 3:00-5:00 pm, current students will have the opportunity to hear our "...
In the event of inclement weather, any school closings will be announced via our website by 2 PM on weekdays and by 8 AM on weekends.
Please download a copy of our Parent Handbook for important information regarding our policies and what to expect at RSM
Please remember that an application alone does not guarantee you a spot in one of our classes. A registration fee is required in order for class placement to be finalized.
Registration Fee. All students (both new and continuing and including those in tutoring) are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee
Please Note: Summer School and Camp Sunapee applicants are not required to pay a registration fee.
- $100 for students starting in September through December
- $80 for students starting January through March and
- $40 for students starting after April.
|Smart Tuition Fees|
|Late Charge||$35 for any payments received after the due date|
(First day of the month)
|Failed Check or|
|$25 for any failed checks or ACH tranactions|
|Credit Card |
|2.65% convenience fee for any credit card payments|
|Monthly Plan Fee||$45 for switching to a monthly plan|
Please contact our school to get specific tuition rates for this school year
RSM has partnered with Smart Tuition, a tuition management company, to allow our parents more flexibility in paying tuition in some of our bran.
- Payments in Smart Tuition can be made by phone, mail or online.
- Once your application is accepted, you will receive an email from RSM with details on how to log into your Smart Tuition account, review your bill & make payments.
- By default all accounts are setup on a Semi-Annual plan (with payments due on Aug. 1st & Jan. 1st).
For an additional $45/year fee, Smart Tuition also offers a 9 Installment (Monthly) plan with with payments due on the 1st of August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, and April.
Withdrawal and Refund
If you decide to withdraw your child from school, please email our school with the following information:
- Your child's full name
- The date of the last class he/she attended
- The reason for withdrawal.
We always appreciate any feedback from you, so please be as open and as detailed as possible.
Withdrawal Policy For New Students
New students can cancel their enrollment during any month of their first term with a 2-week written notice. Tuition for the current month, if the child attended any classes, will NOT be refunded. The remaining tuition will be fully refunded. Please be aware that without the advance 2-week notice tuition will not be refunded.
Please note that free trial classes are offered to new students only. If a new student decides not to continue with the program after the free trial class, there will be no charge. If the new student continues, the trial class will be charged as the first class in the program.
Withdrawal Policy For Continuing Students
Refund of the Fall Term (September - December) tuition only after receiving a written notification as follows:
- 100% of tuition is refunded if the notification is received before the start of the classes
- 75% of tuition is refunded if the notification is received before the third week
- 50% of tuition is refunded if the notification is received before the fourth week
- No refunds if cancelled after the fourth week of the 1st semester
For withdraws starting Spring Term (January - June) please send written 2-weeks notice (by Dec. 17). After January 1st no refunds will be issued.