We are pleased to announce the opening of four new branches for the 2012-2013 school year:
RSM-Marblehead Summer School
RSM’s Summer Math Program in Marblehead is designed to help students of all levels, from elementary school to high school, keep advancing in math over the summer. Learn more in our Summer School overview.
- Our six-week summer program will be offered from July 8th - August 16th.
- Summer classes meet twice a week. The registration deadline is June 25, 2013.
The following students can benefit from the RSM-Marblehead summer math program:
- Students striving for more advanced class placement in the Fall
Many students that attend RSM-Marblehead's summer school are able to skip our beginner classes in the Fall
- Students who want to study advanced mathematics
- Students preparing for advanced mathematical competitions such as the Johns Hopkins CTY
- Students preparing for the challenges of High School, Algebra II and/or Geometry courses in the Fall.
Note: Schedule is subject to change based on actual enrollment and staffing needs
|Grade 1||1||$360||Mon, Wed||3:00 PM - 4:30 PM||OPEN|
|Grade 2||2||$480||Mon, Wed||4:35 PM - 6:35 PM||OPEN|
|Grade 3||3||$480||Mon, Wed||4:35 PM - 6:35 PM||OPEN|
|Grade 4||4||$480||Tue, Thu||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||OPEN|
|Grade 5||5||$480||Tue, Thu||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||OPEN|
|Grade 6||6||$480||Mon, Wed||3:30 PM - 5:30 PM||OPEN|
|Pre Algebra||7||$588||Mon, Wed||12:00 PM - 2:30 PM||OPEN|
|Algebra I||8||$588||Tue, Thu||11:30 AM - 2:00 PM||OPEN|
|Grade 9 Geometry||9||$480||Tue, Thu||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||OPEN|
|Algebra II/High school prep||10,11||$588||Mon, Wed||9:30 AM - 12:00 PM||OPEN|
|SAT I Math||10, 11||$930||Mon, Wed||5:30 PM - 9:30 PM||OPEN|
|SAT II-IIc||$930||Tue, Thu||11:30 AM - 3:30 PM||OPEN|