Teaching Math in Newton with a Russian Accent
In the event of inclement weather, any school closings will be announced via our website by
Please download a copy of our Parent Handbook for important information regarding our policies and what to expect at RSM
- Registration & Other Fees
- Tuition & Payment Policies
- Withdrawal & Refund Policies
- Financial Aid Policies
Please remember that an application alone does not guarantee you a spot in one of our classes. A registration fee is required in order for class placement to be finalized.
Registration Fee. All students (both new and continuing and including those in tutoring) are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee
Please Note: Summer School and Camp Sunapee applicants are not required to pay a registration fee.
- $100 for students starting in September through December
- $80 for students starting January through March and
- $40 for students starting after April.
Late Fee. Tuition for the following month is due by the 1st of each month. A $35 late payment fee is automatically applied to your account on the 5th of the month.
Returned Check Fee. A $25 fee will be charged for each returned check.
Please contact our school to get specific tuition rates for this school year
Payments can be made by check or cash. Our branch does not currently accept credit cards.
- Please select one of the below payment options when writing checks.
- Please note that RSM accepts post-dated checks and will not deposit checks before the due date belows
All checks are due by August 15th or before the first class (if starting mid-year)
- For prompt processing of your checks please make sure to write the Student ID's on each check.
- All checks should be made out to RSM
- Payments for multiple students can be combined into one check.
Option 1 (New Students): 5 checks
Please note this option is only available to studnets in their 1st academic year
- 4 monthly checks for the 1st semester dated by September 1 through December 1
- 1 check for the 2nd semester dated by January 1
Option 2 (Semi-Annual): 2 checks
- 1st semester dated by September 1
- 2nd semester, dated by January 1
Option 3 (Annual): 1 check
- 1 check for the whole year, dated by September 1
If you decide to withdraw your child from school, please email our school with the following information:
- Your child's full name
- The date of the last class he/she attended
- The reason for withdrawal.
We always appreciate any feedback from you, so please be as open and as detailed as possible.
Withdrawal Policy For New Students
New students can cancel their enrollment during any month of their first semester with a 2-week written notice. Your unused post-dated checks will be returned to you. Tuition for the current month, if the child attended any classes, will not be refunded. Please be aware that without the advance 2-week notice tuition will not be refunded.
Please note that free trial classes are offered to new students only. If a new student decides not to continue with the program after the free trial class, there will be no charge. If the new student continues, the trial class will be charged as the first class in the program.
Withdrawal Policy For Continuing Students
Refund of the 1st semester's tuition only after receiving a written notification as follows:
- 100% of tuition is refunded if the notification is received before the start of the classes
- 75% of tuition is refunded if the notification is received before the third week
- 50% of tuition is refunded if the notification is received before the fourth week
- No refunds if cancelled after the fourth week of the 1st semester
For withdraws starting 2nd semester please send written 2-weeks notice (by Dec. 17)
To apply for Financial Aid please fill out the Application and send the following documents:
- Financial Aid Application
- Tax return for the last year
- Three most recent pay subs for every employed family member.
All applications will be reviewed before October 15. You will be notified about the amount of the aid. The Registration Fee and regular first month Tuition must be paid before September 1st regardless of any future financial aid. The application for financial aid has no bearing on child's acceptance into the program.
Application deadline: September 25